There’s lots going on…
* Adrian Ramsay, Green Party deputy leader, will be speaking at the Right to Work conference, Friends Meeting House Euston Road NW1, Saturday May 22
* Transition Kentish Town is hosting a showing of A Crude Awakening, a film exploring the looming oil crisis, at 7pm–9pm, Tuesday 25th May, The Grand Union pub, 53-79 Highgate Road, NW5 1TL. The film will be followed by a friendly discussion and chat. Free entry (suggested donation £2).
Hosted by Transition Kentish Town, an initiative formed by ordinary members of the community who are concerned about the imminent challenges of peak oil and climate change. (,a href = “http://whatson.camden.gov.uk/whatson/jsp/event.jsp?id=1be60990-4c71-11df-9538-afef0cf200a1”>More
* Green Party leader Caroline Lucas MP, and Tony Benn will be speaking at Can’t Pay, Won’t Pay: Solidarity with the Greek Protests 7pm, Wednesday 26 May
Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, London, WC1.
* Camden Green Fair – it’s back, and it should be great. On June 6 in Regent’s Park. Do look out for the Camden Green Party stall and say hi!
* Keep Our NHS Public is holding its AGM on June 12, Somers Town Community Centre, Ossulston St, NW1.
And finally the next meeting of Camden Green Party will also be at the Somers Town Community Centre, 7-9pm, Monday, June 28 – interested visitors welcome.